Friday, February 10, 2017

Rolex 1601 反白字無字天書 yellow gold bezel wide boy

In Hong Kong, some collector called this dial 反白字無字天書,. From a certain angles, the whole lettering disappeared. I was lucky to be able to find the NOS dial and hands set that fit my 1973 period correct Datejust. Besides being a 反白字無字天書, it has also the so called Wide Boy fat and short markers and wider hands. The dial is also a sigma dial which denotes that the markers are made of gold. The fun in collecting vintage watches also lies in the upgrading process.




1 comment:

custom paper writing said...

I remember I had Rolex with me and my my it looks awesome sadly lost it in a mishap and this watch looks just like that. Thank you for sharing the post...

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....