Thursday, February 09, 2017

Rado Diastar 14 Tiger eye

I have been active in my search for the Rado mineral dials watch recently. I am lucky to have join the Rado forum at Equation of Time and there are many Rado collectors offering their help. Just found a Rado Diastar 14 with Tiger Eye dial from UK from a senior collector who has a wonderful collection of  Rado.

Besides the Tiger eye dial, the case deign is also timeless and quite avant garde and ultra modern and unconventional for its time. One can look at the straight lines and slopes on the side.

After collecting a few of these Rado, as resources are limited and the ranges of nice Rado watches are huge, I think I better stay focus on the mineral dials...


3 comments:

Jimy said...

nice post

nivedhitha said...

nice blog just in time

Unknown said...

i have the golden version of this one

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....