Friday, April 11, 2014

Omega Seamaster XVI "Cross of Merit" 18k gold watch 1956

Omega Seamaster XVI "Cross of Merit" 18K Gold, 25th Year Official Timekeeping of Olympic Games
 
I have been extremely lucky to be able to find this rare omega Seamaster XVI with the Cross of Merit dial. Most of the Omega Seamaster XVI comes with the XVI wording and not the Cross of Merit dial, using the lacquered China techniques.

非常罕見的「海馬16」 OMEGA Seamaster XVI "瓷漆面黃金"版本,瓷漆面盤上的 "Cross of Merit" (金獅火炬五環徽章)圖騰浮雕,據說總數不到100只!「海馬16」是OMEGA為紀念自1932~1956連續25年擔任奧運官方計時廠商,所推出之紀念錶款。Omega Seamaster 1956 Olympic 的瓷漆面(lacquered china),是一種與其他錶款的瓷面、琺瑯面材料、作法均不同的面盤,具有一定厚度並呈半透明狀,非常優美但容易乾裂損壞。本錶是瑞士滑雪學校致贈奧運國家滑雪隊教練的,時間是1956年12月21日。

I have just collected my vintage Omega watch.

Summary:
■廠牌/款式(型號)/年份:OMEGA Seamaster Ref. 2850 SC, 1956
■機芯:自動上鏈 Cal. 471, 19石
■功能:時, 分, 小秒針, 中央計時秒針
■錶殼:18K金錶殼,壓入式底蓋,刻有奧運金獅火炬五環徽章,底蓋致贈銘文
■鏡面/錶盤:原裝米白色瓷漆(lacquered china)面盤、原裝奧運金獅火炬五環徽章立體浮雕;K金立體刻度、原裝指針
■錶徑(不含錶冠)/錶長/錶耳寬:35mm / 42mm / 18mm

As this watch was formerly owned by MR. Arnold Kach, I would like to dedicate this page to him for his contributions..







No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....