Sunday, June 11, 2017

Z.R.C. étanche grands fonds series 2 part 2

Z.R.C. étanche grands fonds series 2 part 2

Buying vintage watches is like forced saving for me. I take it as my little investment for the future. This is another all original Z.R.C. étanche grands fonds series 2 from Belgium. I was having a long negotiation with the collector and finally succeeded in an agreement. I believe Keith will like this watch when he starts to work after his University as this watch has its own character. As a small tool watch brand, it has the innovation of its time as well as form follows function. It will be nice when father and son can wear the same design watch! : )


























https://moonphase.fr/le-retour-de-la-zrc-grand-fond-marine-nationale-la-montre-des-hommes-du-commando-hubert/


No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....