Thursday, December 19, 2013

Seiko 6246

I have been in search for a Seiko 6246. There are a few versions of the 6246 and the one I hope to find is the early type with the word Seikomatic Chronometer. This means it's an early type of the 1st Generation of automatic-wind "Grand Seiko", with the word Sekomatic Diashock 39 jewels.




The later models switched back case were changed to "GS" badging due to the fight with the Swiss over the use of the "Chronometer" term.

Photos below show the later 6246 version with the GS a Grand Seiko instead of the word Seikomatic.


Still has that Lion on the back ...

There is another latest version with the GS back instead of the Lion emblem.

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....