Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Comet & mystery dials

The mystery watch has been popular during the 1950s where the watch makers attempt to have a new interpretation of time.

My red mystery dial arrived safely yesterday. I have two comet (yellow, blue) in leather straps and this red one is unique as it comes with a stainless steel bracelet. Now, the hunt is on for a dark blue comet...

Looking at the picture below, I should perhaps change the colour of the yellow Comet with bright yellow strap? Daring?










Besides the Longines Comet, there is also another type of mystery dial by the small Election watch company.






However, in my opinion, the prettiest looking mystery dial is the Jaeger Lecoultre + Vacheron Constantin mystery watch with diamonds markers.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bangkok,Thailand

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....