Thursday, October 25, 2012

Vintage 1930s~40s~50s




I have started my vintage watch collection since 1988. I can still remember the hunt for these vintage watches and the joy it has given me.

This afternoon, I have managed to find a nice Emboosed Rolex crown oyster date from 1954. Even thought these "smaller" size watches have lost some of its glory as many tend to go for the big sports models, my passions for these vintage continues as it is extremely difficult to find these in original dials.

These lovely watches are from the 1930s,40s, and 1954..enjoy!

















- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Princess Margaret Road Link,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....