Wednesday, October 03, 2012

2012 harvest

2012 has been a busy year. With the need to move apartment, I have decided to give up my hifi collection and as a result I have subsequently sold off my WE124 amplifiers, Tannoy Mini speakers, Philips Fullrange drivers, WE 350 quad set of tubes, Tad 300 speakers etc..
In the end, I am back to my original hobby, vintage watch collection. Owing to the small size and easy storage, this hobby has drastically reduced much stress as I no longer need to worry about the maintenance of these vintage hifi. With my constant travel, I have very little time to maintain these vintage hifi gears.
In the end, these vintage watches have given me much joy plus the fact thT it can be used daily..




















- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Cheong Tung Rd S,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....