Sunday, October 07, 2012

Military watches

I have attempted to collect vintage military watches with limited success. With only 5 military watches: Laco pilot 55mm watch, Hamilton military, Lemania WW2, and Jeger Lecoultre WW2, pula a Longines WW2 (not in picture), I can hardly consider myself a collector of vintage military watches. Nevertheless, whenever I come across any vintage military at very good prices, I tend to buy them..hopefully, I could form a nice collection too..but no pressure...no hurry...enjoy















- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Cheong Tung Rd S,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....