Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vintage Patek 2552 & 3433

These are my 3 little vintage pp using the 09/90 movement and the first generation and second generation automatic movements. Vintage pp is a class of it's own. With many giant size watches around, these classic watches are timeless in design.
In addition, what made these watches different from the current Patek is the watch dial ( known as "Siew Ching" in cantonese means burn porcelain). In closer examination, you can see a layer of light lacquer like coating on the dial which helps to keep the dialing perfect shape for many years.











Ref 3433 & 2552















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....