Friday, December 15, 2017

Early Christmas present : Vintage Triton Spirotechnique

Triton Spirotechnique

Originally, a Malaysian collector was supposed to send me two vintage dive watches for purchase but he went MIA. This is his second time as previously he has also agreed to sell me his Angelus LE but he changed his mind. I was rather dissappointed as i stood up for him when many fellow watch collectors were criticizing him for his issues concerning trading of watches.

Anyway, I have started to look for one last watch before the end of 2017. Originally, I was looking at Rolex 1601 Bamboo, or the Lemania nuclear watch. I couldn't find any Lemania nuclear sub watch and suddenly, a vintage Triton Spirotechnique appeared! This is one of my grail dive watch as the quantities made are few and rare. Life is good! 

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....