Monday, December 18, 2017

December 2017 Q4 Review

The 2017 last quarter`s discovery.

1. Driva 1930s Quarter repeater from Shanghai
I have been eyeing on this Quater repater for several years and finally decided to get it as modern repeater watches are too expensive.

2. Nanking Clock from Shanghai
There are many replica when comes to the Nanking clock and to get a genuine one needs time and some luck. Managed to get from someone's father collection.

3. Le Jour ZRC diver from USA with NOS bezel from Switzerland
Who can resist a ZRC cult watch? Have managed to restore the ZRC with NOS bezel and fixed the bracelet.

4. Rolex Eaton Prince Quarter Century club (from Hong Kong collector)
After many years of hunting, finally managed to find one in HKG. Needed to trade Rolex Precision, Rolex Oyster, Rolex Royal for it.

5. Voit diver (from Hong Kong)
An accidental find but I glad to find one with the rare VOIT dial.

6. Rolex 1601 wide boy (from Hong Kong)
I have one yellow gold and steel wide boy and this white gold and steel will fit nicely to the Datejust theme. Traded Election mystery dial, military watch

7. Rolex 5506 gilt dial (from Hong Kong)
This Air King is special as it is with the rare gilt dial that has changed to brown colour. Traded with Seagull Tourbillon watch, Doctor watch, Helvetia pilot watch for it.

8. Tritin Spirotechnique (from Miami, US)
I have been looking for one for quite a while and was really pleased to find one!

As usual, I have traded away the following watches in order to keep the number of watches down. Its never easy but I will need to follow my One In One Out rules in order to keep the quantities of watches manageable.










No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....