Thursday, October 02, 2014

Moving to Bangkok

I have started to pack my stuff a and get ready to ship my items to Bangkok following my second net to Bangkok for 12 months.

The most difficult items to pack are the watches. With so many watches in Hong Komg, I will need my brother's help in bringing some back to Singapore. I hope to get an apartment ready during my trip next week and hopefully my move will be a smooth one.

Nevertheless, I have decided to streamline and reduce the number of watches to be brought to Bangkok. I have sold off my Glycine military and shall be selling the gold 1005 and IWC tomorrow. Hope I could bring down the numbers so that I could make the move an easier one.

Cheers

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....