Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Earth watch


I first saw this WN1 in Bkk during the watch fair at Siam Paragon. Owing to the lack of time, I didn't manage to get it. After almost 10 years, I finally came across a nice condition one. The WN-1 is very interesting watch as the. globe rotates in a 24-hour period - just like the real earth.  One has to read  the hours from a small, which moves counter clockwise and the minutes from an orange sphere which moves clockwise. 

Seiko Wn-1‘s titanium case is not only uncommonly tough but also featherweight spanning 45 millimeters in diameter and 23 millimeters in thickness. Wn-1‘s cloth band offers handsome looks and comfort. Protecting the Seiko Wn-1‘s display is a synthetic sapphire display window. With the bluecolor dial, the watch shows perfect color impact. Highly accurate quartz movement is utilized to insure world class accuracy. 


For details

http://www.thinktheearth.net/watch/watch/index.html

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=376&t=947443







No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....