Friday, October 31, 2014

Beurus Type 2 Class A

There were 9,223 Type II, Class A watches made, around 6,000 Type I, and maybe 1000 Type II, Class Bs...

I have found the Type II class B & Type 1 Class A

Need to get a Type II, Class A to complete the range

Benrus Type II Class A, US Issue
Case Diameter: 43 mm
Case Height: 16 mm
Case length: 47.5 mm
Lug Width: 19.5 mm
Movement: Benrus signed KG1D2, 17 jewel, hacking automatic. This is a ETA 2821 movement modified (by Benrus) to meet government specifications
Case material: Stainless steel, anti-magnetic to 125 gauss
Crown: screw down
Bezel: Bi-directional, no index
Water resistance: 1,200 feet
Vintage: 1973






No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....