Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rolex 1016 explorer

My friend Explorer from 1974..
Watch end up with me..
Even though the Jubilee braclet is comfortable to wear, it looks kind of old fashion. I have tried to modernize it by changing it to a python skin straps..

After trying the watch with a jubilee bracelet and later to python snake skin strap without much satisfaction, I have decided to get a proper vintage oyster bracelet 7836 to match with this 1016. The classic Explorer 1 is simple in design but it has its unique timeless design. In the end, the classic watch has to be fitted with an Oyster bracelet in order to make it look perfect..
















No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....