Saturday, June 21, 2014

Vintage Omega

I started collecting vintage Omega by focusing on the Omega constellation. Later I was lucky to find the 1956 Omega Olympic watch and the range expands to Seamaster with chronometer certification and ultra big Seamaster case back logo. When collecting Omega, one also needs to have the sport Omega Seamatser 300. It took me a long time to collect the Seamaster 300 owing to the huge quantities of fake 300. 

The Omega speedmaster Profesional has many versions and calibers that I was rather confused. With My friend's Paul knowledge I bean to understand the various generation and decided to trade my watch with Paul for his Omega Speedmaster Pro using the early caliber 321.


With the acquisition, there are two more Omega on my lists namely the Square Moonphase and the www 1940s Omega military watches...

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....