Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Gruen jump hours again and again

I was torn between getting this Gruen jump hour or another Rolex 1016 gilt dial. After much consideration, my decision when to the Grien jump hour as the price is very right and the Gruen Jump hour is much rarer then the rare 1016 gilt dial.

Even though this is my second Gruen jump hour, technically speaking, the two are different as the former is Gruen while the latter is Alpina Gruen. Moreover, one is stepped case and the other one is straight with slight stepped case plus one is steel and another is silver.  Next target is a gold Rolex Prince Jump hour. One day, the prince jump hour shall jump out and unite with the rest of the Princes.





No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....