Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rolex octagonal oyster steel

This afternoon, I have traded my vintage 1960 Rolex auto using the butterfly movement for a 1920s early Oyster Octagonal in steel. It must sound strange but the steel version is much rarer then the gold one..

I love this early pieces as it has a special look and flavor especially with its full numeral dial and the subsidiary second hand. Recently, I have introduced a "one in one out strategy" to ensure that my collection stay tight and follow the thematic scheme that I have set.

This Watch will fit nicely with my early Rolex Prince and the octagonal collection....












- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Cheong Tung Road,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....