Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pp 3940

The PP 3940 is of course the first modern and most iconic Patek perpetual, launched in 1985, and based on the ultra-slim cal. 240 (it is 2.4 mm high) developed in the seventies. It was discontinued in 2006. From the nos of times i am mentioning, you will know that i Can't stop thinking of 3940

I was originally eyeing on the Rolex 8171..This Pp 3940 is the watch that has the honor of being worn by the President of France, Nicolas Sarkozy. Patek Philippe retains its value far beyond your purchase date so you need not worry about investing in one. Even though the style is not the most trendy watch, it is one of the classic ..together with the 2526 and others in the Patek Philippe collection, transcend style eras.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....