Friday, April 01, 2011

Anonymous vintage jump hour watch

I have just returned from Baselworld 2011. Despite the busy schedules, I have managed to find two new old stocks vintage jump hour with special decoration from Zurich inichen. These watches were popular in the 1930s where the watch makers then tried to be innovative and produce a "digital" numbered watch. The front of the case has three apertures for the hour, minute and seconds to be shown. This style of watch is also known as an early digital watch. What made these interesting and unique are the special colours decoration as most jump hour are in all steel, gold or silver with no colour decoration.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:Princess Margaret Road Link,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....