Thursday, October 12, 2017

Vintage Le Jour ZRC 300 diver watch

I love the vintage ZRC watches and I have just found a rare LeJour branded ZRC 300 divers watch for the American market.  ZRC has a strong following for french and diving watch fans.  What makes this reference so desirable is the beautiful sunburst dial, this one being in excellent condition with perfectly matching patina on the dial and hands. Combine that will an all red day/date wheel and a faded two tone bezel and this makes for one uncommon, stunning vintage tool watch. I have always love restoring watches and I am now waiting for the watch to arrive and install a NOS bezel for it to bring it back to its previous glory.





I have already owned a ZRC spartaile but there are several differences:

The Day is in English while the other one is in French.
This one is named LeJour while the other is ZRC Spartiale
One is with 17 jewels and another 25 jewels
One more unique feature is that there is a spelling mistakes for this as it is spelled Self "Wimding", instead of Winding.


In addition, look at the advant garde design for its watch case, which makes it a timeless beauty. The constructions adhere to the principle of Forms follows Function and these are tools watches made for diving and very few of  these watches were made and it took me years to find another piece.









No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....