Monday, August 21, 2017

September 2017 Q3 review

In my efforts to limit the number of watches, I have traded my Angelus Dato for the Rolex Oman black dial and I have traded my vintage Seiko for a Rolex 1600, etc. 
To keep a tight collection, I am focusing on :


  1. Vintage Rolex, 
  2. Vintage rado with rare mineral dials, 
  3. Divers and military watches and some 
  4. Vintage Omegas.

1. Rolex Oman ref 1603 (From Japan)
Traded Angelus Dato


2. ZRC Series 3 from France

3. Rolex Big Bubbleback ref 6105 Watch from Texas

4. Rado Blue Lapis (Watch from US)

5. Rolex 1600 (Watch from Hong Kong)
Traded with Seiko Bullhead.

6. Rolex 5513 Meter First (Watch from Hong Kong watch fair)


7. Rolex 1601 Buckley dial with pink gold bezel (Watch from Hong Kong)
Traded with Rolex silver trench watch

8. Rolex Bubbleback from Texas

9. Omega Constellations (watches from Hong Kong)
Traded Rado Daydate, Diver watches.

As a rule, to tighten my watch collection, I have traded off the following watches:





No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....