Monday, August 21, 2017

Rolex 1600 無字天書

Just traded my vintage Seiko bullhead watch for a Rolex 1600  無字天書 in all original unpolished condition, as part of my streamlining exercise. I am trying to bring down my number of watches and I have started to trade away other brands and focus on the few cores. 

The Rolex Datejust series watches are very interesting as it has the smooth bezel (1600), the fluted bezel (1601) and engine turned bezel (1603). In addition, there is also a avriations of dials such as the the Wide Boy series, and a hosts of different dials colours plus dials with code of arms for UAE, for Oman etc...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deal and also the good decision for choosing Rolex Datejust series watches.
Online Watch Shop

Blogger said...

Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand watches, with some watches listed with a HUGE discount.

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....