Monday, July 04, 2016

Rolex 5508 early gilt dial

Rolex 5508 early gilt dial

I love the early Rolex submariner without crown guard 5508. Both my 5508 are the serviced dials from different generation. I have always wanted to have a gilt dial 5508 and I have been looking for a gilt dial for a while and the closest I can find is the early gilt service dial as below.









According to an expert, this is one of the earliest gross finished service dial. Please see below..

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/thread90354.html



I now have a spare NOS 5508 service dial... Anyone who is in need of an original Rolex 5508 dial can contact me..





No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....