Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sandoz Duplex watch ... New Old Stock😊

I went for my usual watch hunting this weekend and came across an interesting NOS watch. I have seen a few interesting vintage mystery dials from Sandoz, but this unusual 70's "Duplex" is unique as it features double-sided hour and minute hands that alternate in length and color when rotating into the visible top portion of the dial. Looks real cool that I needed to trade it with my Spaceman watch, Royal watch and NOS Lanco digital watch. I hope JJ will love this watch when I give it to him soon...

Paul Smith also created a contemporary watch with this style of display. Day and month are displayed vertically in the lower obscured hemisphere. The 1970s era is really cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vivo en Facatativá-Colombia.... en el año 1978 compre uno de esos sandoz duplex aun lo tengo...quisiera cambiar la carcaza que hoy vi pero vale 180 dolares con el envio a mi pais ...no cuento con ese dinero...germanrubiano13@hotmail.com

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....