Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015 first vintage watch : Sicura divérs

Just found these interesting Sicura diver watches from Isreal and Italy which have interesting history with Brietling watch (as the CEO of Sicura Ernest Schneider took over Brietling during their decline.) Following which, Sicura brand would step down because of Breitlings greater potential. In addition, the size of 39.2mm makes it a "modern" watch to wear. This must be one of the busiest dial (similar to the old Rolex 1655 Explorer 2). Prices are very reasonable too!

The watches look similar but one has 5 lines versus 4 lines ..

As watch collector, our taste of watches are evolving and this is my latest.





For details history, please read...

http://the-watching.blogspot.com/2009/11/sicura-and-breitling-story.html

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....