Monday, January 05, 2015

Rolex bubblebacks Ref 5050 & Waltham Masonic


My love for these vintage continues with these and I shall be slowly streamlining my collections...

Just found another bubbleback with old reconditioned dial. Initially, my reason for getting it is to standby in case the earlier non working one could not be fixed. Lucky, the first watch was fixed by my watchmaker and all I need to to replace this one with the original dial (lucky I have some spare, in Singapore though). The movement for this watch is in very good condition and for bubbleback, movement is the biggest concern...

Luckily, I have managed to find a spare original dial for the watch..
Do you like the Waltham masonic?



No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....