Thursday, May 29, 2014

Vintage Military watches

After several failed attempts in forming a military watch collection, I have finally restarted the formation with the following with the inspiration from Bryan. The key criteria that I have set is that the watch must be wearable (many 55mm size pilot watch is too large to wear).. I am hoping to collect the dirty dozen...


As the number if watches has increased, I have to streamline my watches by letting go some duplications examples my Seiko 6159-7010 and some that does not fit into the collection..not an easy choice...


1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những công ty vận chuyển hàng hóa quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....