Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rolex 1655 Explorer 2

I have sent my Rolex Explorer 2 to the Rolex center many weeks ago and I was supposed to collect today. In my effort to preserve the MK2 dial and in its original conditions, I have told Rolex center to only do a simple service without polishing on changing of parts.

However, I was told by RC that one of the dial legs was broken. As such, their recommendation is to change a new old stock dial. Under this circumstances, I have asked for a complete transformation instead by changing the dial, hands, as well as the bezel. Perhaps this is a good option to have a complete transformation?!


- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....