Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Patek Philipp 3445

I have been lucky to have found the Patek Philipp 3445 white gold early.,




I am a complete fool who does not know how to invest in stocks and shares. As a result, i have not suffered any losses during the stocks market crashes. Instead, I have been actively buying vintage watches during that time instead.

Basing on the latest Sotheby's results, I can see that the PP 3445 prices have increased by nearly 30% , which is not a bad investment given the relatively high return of capital...












Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....