Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rolex semi bubbleback 6084

This evening, I am very fortunate to be able to find a nice condition 1953 semi bubbleback. For those who know me, I love the early bubbleback and semi bubble. Recently, I have been streamlining my watch collection by selling away many military watches, other brands watches as well as my Tudor in order to focus my collection on vintage Rolex.

Even though it's hard to let go some of my collection, but I guess from the budget point of view, it is a question of either this or that. These regular streamlining helps to define my collection in a tighter scale and perhaps add more consistency in my find.

From the bubbleback point of view, the prices of these have dropped versus the times of the 1990s, largely due to the demand for bigger watches and sports models. My personal belief is that the trend for these regular size watches will return as these are definitely more comfortable size to wear for every day use..

Cheers









- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Dr,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....