Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rolex Early gilt dial 6694

I must admit, i am not a real fan for the Rolex 6694 as I find the design too similar to the current collection.
However, this is an exception. This is a steel 6694 with All Original Black and Gilt Rolex Signed Dial with Early Dagger-Style Rolex Hands, Gold Hour Markers and Rolex Signed Oyster Screw-Down Crown. What made this watch interesting is that the black dial has evolved into a black with brown print dial..Looks like the leopard skin...
In addition, the caliber 1225 is a very reliable and perhaps the last of the oyster hand wind movement.








I must really improve my photographic skills..












The hand wind movements :
1. Rolex speedking
2. Rolex Royal
3. Rolex 6694
4. Rolex 6466
5. Rolex 6494
6. Rolex 6426
- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....