Monday, October 03, 2016

Rolex Tropical

This perhaps shall be my last watch for the year. Originally I was intending on getting the ZRC but I receive no news from the seller. Came across this tropical 1016 by chance and was attracted to it and bought it on impulse.  My preference is always for good condition dial but this was an exception.

At certain angle, the dial looked brownish. At another, it looked abit Orange copper...can see some black remaining on the dial. Such watch is not not everybody as it looked old and aged but it has character. I was contemplating on selling it initially but it grew on me...slowly


No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....