Sunday, May 29, 2016

ZRC reward

Every year, I will reward myself for previous years work by getting a vintage watch. Originally, I was hoping for a Vintage Prince but the deal fell flat as the seller failed to honor the deal. Following which I have been searching high and low for a memorable vintage watch. 

I came across the ZRC by chance and I become deeply attracted by the blue coloured dial and the unique design of the watch. Most important, the condition of the watch is near mint making it a watch that is so desirable. Most divers watch condition tended to be aged owing to the rough usage and conditions in the sea... Waiting for it to arrive....

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....