Sunday, November 16, 2014

Vintage Omega

I was walking around Bangkok this afternoon and there are not many vintage watches around. Found this solid gold Omega in reasonable condition but I have resisted in buying as I am trying to streamline and refine my collection,

During the past few months, I have branched out to the IWC collection and Military watches but I have since let go the IWC and focus on the vintage military and Rolexes. The only exception was the large Gubelin automatic Moonphase which is quite a rare find. 

I am hoping to find a Rolex green sub 50th anniversary...

2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW and make up to 270% daily.