Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mint condition watch

There are some collectors who love used and faded bezel, dials ... My preference is real old school ..meaning collecting watch in pristine condition. Currently, there are still spare parts for these vintage watches from the 1970s. My guess is, once these spare parts have all been used up, Rolex center may stop servicing these watches.. So, if you have a used Rolex, my advice is to quickly send them to Rolex for restoration... The trend for battle worn watches may be just a fad... Have you seen antique ming or Ching dynasty vase in terrible condition appreciating in values?







- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....