Thursday, November 03, 2011

Rolex Explorer 2 vintage1655

I have often wonder why didn't I buy these collectable vintage watches when they were just launched?

After much thinking, I realised that when these watches were launched duing the early period, Iwill never be able to afford as I was still a student then.

Anyway, I ahve bought my Rolex 1655 cheap (around US$1000)  in the late 1990s when these watches are not that collectable. My first servicing of the watch was done in Taiwan in the year 2002.  and took the watch back for another service last year..Time flies..














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....