Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Rolex Royal vintage 1950s

I went down to an antique shop which has a few vintage watches this afternoon and I have managed to find this 1950s vintage Rolex Royal. The dial is unusual as it has the "tear drop" markers instead of the usual straight markers. The dial has aged gracefully and despite having a few marks, I love it's natural aging process and the slight yellowish colour. The vintage Royal used to be so common (during the late 80s, but it seems to be getting rarer.

This watch will always remind me of my rely days when I first started to collect vintage watches! Happy new year








1 comment:

ladyheart said...

rolex watches trademark has for a very long time been considered the royalty in the empire of watches because it has always prioritized customer satisfaction and served them like royalty. Nice Post!

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....