Friday, June 23, 2006

Vintage watches


I love watches! Especially vintage watches!

I have been collecting vintage watches since 1988~~

I started collecting watches when I was still in the university. I would source for T shirts from the factory and then sell them in University to earn money for the building of my vintage watch collection.

the 1980s-90s were the peak of the vintage watch collection. After 1997 the financial crisis, the fever for vintage watch collection seemed to cool down. Following which, many began to collect the newly produced watch instead of the vintage one owing to easy availability and ease of purchase.

Nevertheless, vintage watches remain my true love!

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....