Saturday, October 06, 2018

Return of the Rolex Bubbleback

The Rolex bubbleback has started to regain its popularity with the escalation of the Rolex sports models. For  the early watch collectors, many will know the historical importance of the bubbleback as it was the first fully functional automatic movement in a waterproof case. The variations in dials and caae combination are more interesting that playing with the sports watch bezels, ghost bezels, long E etc, which are print variations owing to different OEM factories producing the bezel inserts.





1 comment:

Sonal Jain said...

I like your way to describe every point. intraday Stock Tips

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....