Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Rolex 1603 Bamboo bezel Datejust

I have been looking for the 1603 bamboo bezel for a while. Originally, I have seen one at Sheung Wan vintage watch shop but the seller wanted to keep it. I have seen another at TST but the price is very high. After some searching, I have finally found the Rolex Datejust ref 1603 with a very rare Bamboo Bezel at a reasonable price. According  to Osvaldo Patrizzi ’s book, this model has been produced for 1 year only, exclusively for the Italian Market. The watch dial has aged gracefully with a nice light patina...











One down, 3 to go for 2018....


At certain angles, the patina looks pinkish..

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....