Sunday, March 25, 2018

Vintage Rolex rose gold and Steel Oysterdate ref 1601

I was visiting my regular dealer friend Mr. Wong one weekend and saw this Rolex Oysterdate in rose gold bezel and steel in the black dial. I have always love the rose gold bezel and crown Oysterdate. This one is special as it has the desirable black dial as well. I was very excited as this black dial in rose gold bezel is very rare and I didn't have enough cash with me. Mr. Wong has kindly agreed to reserve for me. Even though the bracelet needs some tightening work, the watch head is fine. Finally, this watch come safely home to join with the rest of my Datejust collection.



Rose gold and steel 1601 in white and black dial versus yellow 6039 Thunderbird

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....