Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Rolex Datejust 1960s-1970s

The prices of Rolex sports watches are crazy these few years. As such, I have started to collect the less popular Rolex Datejust or date with special dial or special pink gold bezels. Now, een these less popular watches are gaining momentum with increasing prices. With the internet and new colllectors coming on board the hobby, watches are becoming expensive.

I have been very disciplined in focusing my watch collection. I was thinking of getting a Titus to replace my Missing in Action Titus and another Enicar compressor but I am not sure if these watches will be part of my collection as I need to see and touch the watches before purchase.


No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....