Monday, December 12, 2011

Ottoman period pocket watch

Greetings from Istanbul!

I have visited the Turkey's Grand bazaar this morning and found this early period hand wind pocket watch from the Ottoman empire in very good condition.The dial has the Ottoman language markers and wording making it a collectable watch. Instead of getting some usual tourists souvenirs, I have much preferred these vintage pocket watch that has some history and cultural values. The owner of the shop is a middle age man, and he is very friendly and helpful. My friend lock bought one too..

The are many pocket watches but many have damaged dials : (







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Klodfarer Cd,Istanbul Province,Turkey

No comments:

Problem with signing in

I am facing issues with saving my blog with photos and I cannot seemed to log on using  my ipad. Perhaps, the days have pme to end the blog....